Friday 30 May 2014

moving.

Tomorrow is our moving day, finally!! I wish moving was more fun, instead I mostly feel anxious and bored because I hate packing. I've done it a few times in my day. Our poor Molly girl is a little beside herself as well, she has no idea if we are moving down the street or to the other side of the planet.

Today is thankfully my last packing day, but of course that means my sweet Clem is having a no naps, Mom must hold and cuddle me all day sort of day. 

So I am holding her while she sleeps and writing this post on my phone.

The only one in the house who is loving this packing business is Mimi. She loooooves a good box for sitting, so every time I turn around she's found a new one. Silly kitty.





I estimate we won't have internet at the new place for a bit, so we'll be back when that happens. Have a good weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment