Saturday 23 August 2014

Happy Weekend!

Finally!  Our girl is crawling AND we have some sunshine and warm weather.  Alec worked from home on Friday so we took a lunch break at the dog park to enjoy the weather.  It was so good that we had to plop in the grass and sit for a while.



Clementine really loves to put the ball thrower in her mouth so I'm glad she had a little motivation and gave us this video.  I can't wait to rewatch it when she's a teenager and get misty over how small and sweet she is/was.  She also got a good taste of some grass and other weeds.. mm, salad!

After a long and crappy winter, some sunshine on my skin feels like a revelation.  I'm not exaggerating when I say that it makes my muscles sing and my whole body feels like it's smiling.  It might be just enough to sustain us through the rest of spring.  Oh Melbourne and your flip-floppy weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment